Gain expertise for a career focused on marketing and recruiting, policy, and quality assurance in the administration of online education programs.
This certificate program offers both specialized courses and experiences that equip graduate students with additional skills and competencies necessary for becoming effective online educational administrative leaders. This is an interdepartmental program, and although it stands on its own, the courses may be applied to the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership and Management.
Possible career related outcomes include, director of online enrollment management, online course or program administrator, and online program regulatory coordinator or director.
Curriculum and Other Information
- Online Education Administration Graduate Certificate (Online) - Program information from the University Catalog.
Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis. Admissions requirements are as follows:
- An official transcript of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Professional resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- A personal statement (maximum 300 words). The statement should describe your goals and reasons for applying to this program and should include information about previous coursework, training or work experience related to the program.
- Graduate application and fee