A quick list of popular resources to help you get to where you're going a little faster.
Costs and Financial Aid
Visit Student Accounts
We assist you and your families in meeting your financial obligations for payment of tuition and fees.
Make an online payment, view your eBill, waive or enroll in student health insurance, get answers to frequently asked questions, and contact us if you need any assistance.
Popular Resources for Future Students
Not a student yet, but still looking to get started? These resources should help get you on your way.
- Graduate Programs
- Continuing Ed Programs (Undergraduate Evening Programs)
- Center for Professional Studies
- Course Schedule/Seats Available
- Attend an Information Session
- Connect with Admissions (Graduate)
- Request Information (School of Graduate, Online and Continuing Education students)
- Register for Classes
- SGOCE blog - subscribe today!