Becoming a lifelong learner is a process, and we hope to encourage students not only in the classroom but also in their extra- and co-curricular experiences to explore the connections between what they study and their everyday lives – and perhaps help them imagine a future that will change the world for all of us.
General Education Program Area
- Kisha Tracy, Chair, General Education Program Area
- Franca Barricelli, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Petri Flint, Chair, Humanities
- Laura Garofoli, FYE Coordinator
- Liz Gordon, Chair, AUC General Education Sub-Committee
- Cate Kaluzny, Director of Assessment
- Sara Levine, Dean of Arts and Sciences
- Denise Sargent, Chair, Education
- Ambassador and Assessment Program
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media:
The liberal arts teach you how to think critically and support the formation of your soul, and contribute to the humanity in a person.
You never know when a particular subject or teacher will light a spark that will shape the rest of your life.
The Curriculum in Action
This section will feature student work created for general education courses.