We're here to support you in finding your fit and sense of belonging! We cultivate an environment that facilitates the “adulting” process inclusive of personal and professional development.
We understand that during these uncertain times, students wanting to live on campus might be financially challenged to do so. Because of this identified need, Fitchburg State has made available approximately $500,000 in support of student residential living.
- Log into Web 4 with your Fitchburg State ID and password
- Enter the student secure area
- Click THD Self Service
- Applications are on the left hand side
- Fill out the 2022-2023 Housing Occupancy Agreement
There's a place for everyone. Find yours! Whether you want to see your living options or find the occupancy agreement and rates, we've got you covered.
The foundation of these communities are grounded through a shared interest with a common goal, to support each member’s success as they have defined it for themselves.
Be part of a great team and serve in one of these roles in Housing & Residential Services.
A Community of Support
More About Us
- University members will be knowledgeable about parking policies and procedures
- Student staff will learn to engage in dialogue on diversity and inclusion
- Implement a high touch system to positively impact resident retention from the first to the second year
- Residents who participate in the Residence Hall Association will develop professional and leadership skills
- Provide an environment in the residence halls that is conducive to academic success
- Create a housing inventory and pricing model to support a diverse offering of Residential Learning Communities, levels of credit classification and building styles, with a focus on promoting affordability, maximizing revenue, and accessibility to promote retention
Administrative Assistant II
Business & Parking Services
Aubuchon Hall - Area Coordinator
Work Clerk IV
Communications and Public Outreach
Graduate Assistant of Housing Operations
Russell Towers - Graduate Resident Director
Mara Village/The Townhouse Apartments - Graduate Resident Director
Cedar Street House/Simonds Hall - Area Coordinator