Academic Affairs is the cornerstone for all academic initiatives on campus and oversees the following schools, offices, and centers.
Offices and Resources
Development and Accreditation
Mission and Goals
The Mission of Academic Affairs is to foster an inclusive environment that promotes student and faculty engagement in a culture of learning and service; to support the personal professional growth of students and faculty through programs and targeted services; and to assure the success of academic and student programming in collaboration with all members of the campus community.
The goals of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs are:
- provide leadership in establishing and assuring quality academic and student programs
- provide resources and opportunities to support faculty development as teachers, scholars and professionals
- provide courteous, respectful and quality assistance to members of the university and the community
- maintain integrity and security of student records
- coordinate programs and activities between academic departments and student programs that advance student learning and development
SPRING 2021 UPDATE: The Office of the Provost will provide in-person services on a walk-in basis, Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm. Appointments with the following individuals can be made using the contact information provided. For Dr. Alberto Cardelle, contact Joanne Rivard at 978.665.3421 or email@example.com. For Dr. Cathy Canney, contact Deresa Webb at 978.665.3168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.