We're striving to create meaningful partnerships between the university and local citizens and organizations.
- Career Services
- Volunteer Resources
- Customized trainings such as leadership development, change management, diversity in the workplace, macroaggressions in the workplace, and more
- Experienced speakers or community stewards for special events
- Research and academic competitions
- State of the art facilities. Host an event here on campus!
- Student led research projects
- Host interns and volunteers
- Work with Fitchburg State to address community issues and promote the development of North Central Massachusetts
- Join an academic advisory committee
- Connect with our large alumni network
- Participate in community based research
- Help inform future program and policy initiatives