We are responsible for verifying student eligibility for accommodations and for coordinating those accommodations across campus. Please initiate the request for services and provide the appropriate documentation listed there in order to support the need for such services.
Once we have received your application materials, it may take up to 7-10 business days to schedule an orientation to services.
How to make an appointment
We will have drop in office hours 3 days a week
Drop in hours: Wednesday 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Thursday 1-2 p.m., and Friday 10-11 a.m.
We are connecting with students and staff via Google Hangouts, Email, and Google Meet. Please email us to schedule an appointment with one of our staff, and be sure to indicate your chosen method to connect. We look forward to hearing from you!
Test Scheduling Information and Documents
- Test Information
- To schedule an exam or email an exam to Disability Services, email email@example.com or call 978.665.4020
- Test Center Faculty Approval Form
- Testing Checklist (PDF)
- Exam Proctoring Policy (MS Word)
Nursing Student Information
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX®) Accommodation Request Form
- Julie Maki, Coordinator of the Adaptive Computer Lab
- Phone: 978.665.3427
- Francine Menendez-Aponte, Staff Interpreter
- Ambray Ernst, Administrative Assistant II
- Test Scheduling