We are responsible for verifying student eligibility for accommodations and for coordinating those accommodations across campus. Please initiate the request for services and provide the appropriate documentation listed there in order to support the need for such services.
How to make an appointment
We are connecting with students and staff via Google Hangouts, Email, and Google Meet. Please email us to schedule an appointment with one of our staff, and be sure to indicate your chosen method to connect. We look forward to hearing from you!
Test Scheduling Information and Documents
- Test Information
- To schedule an exam or email an exam to Disability Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978.665.4020
- Test Center Faculty Approval Form
- Testing Checklist (MS Word)
- Exam Proctoring Policy (MS Word)
Nursing Student Information
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX®) ACCOMMODATION REQUEST FORM
Coffee and Conversation with Dr. Graddy Mondays from 10:00 - 11:00 AM
*Coffee and Conversations will resume on September 1, 2021
Find us on social media
- Dr. Rachel Graddy, OTD, OTR/L, Director of Disability Services
- Julie Maki, Coordinator of the Adaptive Computer Lab
- Francine Menendez-Aponte, Staff Interpreter
- Ambray Ernst, Department Secretary
- Test Scheduling
Have questions? Get in touch!
SPRING 2021 UPDATE: The Office of Disability Services will continue to arrange for academic and other accommodations for students with documented disabilities. The Disability Services staff can meet virtually; students should establish a meeting with a staff member in Disability Services by calling 978-665-4020, or by emailing email@example.com. Office hours for Disability Services are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Students who are in need of a face-to-face meeting to discuss accommodations can identify this when an appointment is scheduled.