What are Academic and Environmental Accommodations?
Disability Services provides reasonable and appropriate accommodations for qualified Fitchburg State students allowing equal access to all university programs and services.
- Testing accommodations (i.e. out of classroom testing, extended time testing)
- Alternate format materials (i.e. Braille or electronic text)
- Adaptive software and equipment (i.e. text to speech, magnification, digital recorders)
- Assistive listening devices
- Sign language interpreters (MS Word)
- Residence Hall accommodations