Majoring in mathematics means you're building a strong foundation in both the abstract and the applied as preparation for either graduate school or a professional career.
Minors also receive the mathematical foundation needed for advanced work in their major field.
We are also glad to provide non-majors with courses for their major.
Majors and Concentrations
Course Rotation, Plan of Study, and University Catalog
- Two-Year Course Rotation
- Four-Year Plan of Study
- University Catalog
- Academic Advising Guidelines for Liberal Arts and Sciences Program (Word)
- Liberal Arts & Sciences Program (Word)
Meet Our Faculty
Beyond the Classroom
American Mathematics Competitions (AMC)
Questions? Get in touch!
Edgerly Hall was first used as "an eighth-grade model and practice school," which made it one of the first junior high schools in America. It has now become home to the Mathematics and Computer Science departments, in addition to computer labs and classrooms. The Mathematics department offers:
- A computer lab with 25 PCs, high-capacity laser printer, and sophisticated software used both in mathematics classes and in many businesses that employ mathematicians
- Projectors that allow faculty to present material while students are working with the same software
- A seminar room housing the departmental library and a flat screen TV with computer hook up
- Two PCs for student and part-time faculty