Students will be charged the tuition rate based on the course they are registered for. Tuition and fees for SGOCE courses are payable at the time of registration except for our Online Accelerated Programs. Due dates for our Accelerated Online Programs can be found on the academic calendar. Please select a program; there you will find a tab marked calendar.
Note: Please refer to the School of Graduate, Online and Continuing Education Payment and Fee Information page for help with paying your fees.
The Online Accelerated MBA Program will be charged a flat rate of $436.00 per credit, the Online Accelerated RN/BS in Nursing Program will be charged a flat rate of $311.00 per credit, and the Online Accelerated M.Ed. Programs in Educational Leadership Management, (Non-Licensure) and in Curriculum and Teaching (Non-licensure) will be charged a flat rate of $385.00 per credit. For the detailed description of the fee component, see the "Detailed Course Costs" below.
Undergraduate and Graduate Course Costs—Fall 2023 through Summer 2024
Accelerated Online Detailed Course Costs—Fall 2023 through Summer 2024
|Program||Fees Per Credit
(Ed. Svc., Capital Proj. and Technology)
|Tuition Per Credit||Total Per Credit Cost||3 Credit Cost|
(Ed. Leadership; Curriculum and Teaching)
|RN/BS in Nursing||$175.00||$136.00||$311.00||$933.00|
Detailed Course Costs—Fall 2023 through Summer 2024 (Excludes Online Accelerated Programs)
|Undergraduate / Graduate||Per credit||3 credits||6 credits|
|Tuition, In-State and Out-of-State||Undergraduate||$150.00||$450.00||$900.00|
|Educational Service Fee
Supports the operational/infrastructure expenses for the University, (both administrative and physical) such as: staff; grounds; utilities; library; student services etc. (mandatory)
|Capital Projects Fees
Supports capital improvement initiatives on campus (mandatory)
Supports technology advancements and the current technology infrastructure (mandatory)
|Please note some courses will be charged an additional lab or studio fee ranging from $25.00 to $75.00. One exception is our 4+1 Police Academy training program, which has a lab fee of $325.00.|
*The following online degree and certificate programs carry the online program fee of $58.00 per credit:
- M.A. in English
- Creative Writing Graduate Certificate
- M.A. in History
- M. Ed. programs in Education 5-12
- M. Ed. in Educational Leadership and Management
- CAGS Educational Leadership and Management, (non-licensure, online)
- CAGS Educational Leadership and Management, School Principal, (online)
- CAGS Educational Leadership and Management, Supervisor/Director, (online)
- M.Ed. in Occupational Education
- Vocational Technical Teacher Approval Certificate Program Graduate (online)
- M. Ed. programs in Special Education (Moderate, Severe, Guided Studies, Reading Specialist)
- CAGS Interdisciplinary Studies - Reading Specialist, (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Reading Specialist Graduate Certificate, Initial Licensure (online)
- Special Education Director Certificate (online)
- Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) Graduate Certificate (online)
- M.S. in Applied Communications
- Applied Communications Social Media Graduate Certificate
- M.S. in Computer Science
- M.S. in Construction Management
- M.S. Criminal Justice
- M.S. in Forensic Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Forensic Nursing
The schedule of fees, tuition, methods of payment and refund policies are those in effect at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice. Funds accrued for educational purposes are applied on a first funds received, first funds applied to bill basis.
Late Registration fee of $50 does not apply to the Accelerated Online Programs listed above. View the academic calendar for registration dates.
These minimum costs must be noted on the official bank letter that F-1 visa applicants must submit.
|Costs for academic year 2023-2024*|
|Tuition and fees||$6,246.00|
|Total (US funds)||$21,909.00|
*Costs are subject to change
Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Through Portfolio
The PLA option allows students the opportunity to have life experiences evaluated as educational experiences and credited toward an undergraduate or graduate degree. Students will pay the current SGOCE per-credit tuition (excluding fees), at a rate of $150.00 per credit for undergraduate and $195.00 per credit for graduate. Visit PLA for more information.
Visit Students Accounts to see complete payment and fee information.