We're committed to your success!
Let’s get you registered!
Try out a course prior to admission.
- Create a login ID: Browse to Web4 and click on New Non-Degree Student Application. Here's a video to help you get started.
- Choose a course: - Note the CRN number assigned to that course on our Course Schedule. Having trouble navigating the course schedule? Here's a video to help you.
- Login to Web4 (your Student ID number will be emailed to you once complete step 1)
- Click on the Student tab
- Select the Registration tab
- Click the Add/Drop Classes tab
- Enter the CRN(s) of the course you have chosen on the seats list.
- Click Submit Changes
- Select Click here to Pay Now then View Charges – Pay Bill
Graduate and undergraduate non-degree seeking student policies can be found in the University Catalog under the admissions section.
You may need more information to register:
- View any holds on your account in the Student, View Holds tab on Web4.
- View your outstanding degree requirements on Web4.
- View seats list for upcoming semesters.
- Speak with your financial aid counselor.
- For questions about payment plans, see Student Accounts.
- Get general registration assistance at the Registrar’s Office.
If you still have questions, or would like help with the process, please feel free to contact the Registrar's Office.
We look forward to seeing you next semester!
Contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978.665.4196