Learn advanced communication skills for the development and management of communications media operations.
Advance your knowledge in the field of social media with a graduate certificate in Applied Communication. Learn more today.
The Applied Communication (Social Media) Certificate Program is designed to provide knowledge and skills for the effective development and management of communications media operations within business, industry, government, and health services.
Courses from this certificate can be used in the MS in Applied Communication degree, Social Media concentration. This program is offered in accelerated, seven-week sessions.
While you can complete the program in as few as two years, you have six years to complete the program.
Curriculum and Other Information
- Applied Communication (Social Media) Graduate Certificate - Program information from the University Catalog.
Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis. Admissions requirements are as follows:
- Official transcript of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Professional Resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts for graduate level course work from a regionally accredited institution (if applicable)
- Graduate application and fee
Still have questions? We're here to help!
We know you're busy, so we've given you a few different options to conveniently get the answers you need. You can…