Let’s get you registered!
Try out a course prior to admission.
- Create a login ID: Browse to Web4 and click on New Non-Degree Student Application.
- Choose a course: - Note the CRN number assigned to that course on our Course Schedule. Having trouble navigating the course schedule? Here's a video to help you.
- Login to Web4 (your Student ID number will be emailed to you once complete step 1)
- Click on the Student tab
- Select the Registration tab
- Click the Add/Drop Classes tab
- Enter the CRN(s) of the course you have chosen on the seats list.
- Click Submit Changes
- Select Click here to Pay Now then View Charges – Pay Bill
Graduate and undergraduate non-degree seeking student policies can be found in the University Catalog under the admissions section.
You may need more information to register:
- View any holds on your account in the Student, View Holds tab on Web4.
- View your outstanding degree requirements on Web4.
- View seats list for upcoming semesters.
- Speak with your financial aid counselor.
- For questions about payment plans, see Student Accounts.
- Get general registration assistance at the Registrar’s Office.
We look forward to seeing you next semester!