Choosing an innovative major within Economics, History, or Political Science provides you with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in a wide range of careers including those in business, education, finance, law, government, non-profits, and public policy.
No matter the major, our faculty work closely with you in small class sizes to ensure a hands-on education.
Majors and Concentrations
Prepare for a career in government, international law, non-profit agencies, or non-governmental or international organizations.
- Economics Minor
- History Minor
- International Studies Minor
- Latin Minor
- Peace Studies Minor
- Political Science Minor
- Political Journalism Minor
- Social Science Minor
Course Rotation, Plan of Study, and University Catalog
Meet Our Faculty
Our Students and Graduates
Beyond the Classroom
Local chapters of these clubs and organizations are hosted here on campus.
- Omicron Delta Epsilon (International Honor society for Economics)
- Pi Sigma Alpha (National Honor Society for Political Science majors)
- Phi Alpha Theta (International Honor Society in History)
- Economics Club
- Political Science Club
Check out Stories on some of our students and alums.