The Interdisciplinary Studies Major for Pre-Law provides excellent preparation for students interested in pursuing a law degree.
- Take command of your professional goals with a program designed for a career in law.
- Apply your skills and knowledge in real-world settings through internships and Moot Court competitions.
- Learn to use different disciplinary methods strategically to address real world issues in innovative ways.
The Interdisciplinary Studies in Pre-Law major draws on a range of disciplines—including Political Science, Criminal Justice, Sociology, Speech, and Philosophy—to build a well-rounded and flexible skillset that will prepare you for Law School and a legal career. The program provides real-world learning opportunities through Moot Court and political internships.
Curriculum and Other Information
- The program prepares you with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in law school and a legal career.
- Success in the today’s rapidly changing workplace requires individual initiative, flexible thinking, and an ability to define one’s own professional goals; the Pre-Law program challenges students see how different disciplines contribute to a well-rounded approach to legal studies and careers.