Pursue your bachelor’s degree in business administration with our 100% online, 7-week fast track format.
- I work full-time and am looking to increase my earning potential and job prospects
- I’m balancing multiple professional and personal responsibilities and need a flexible, online program
- Earning a bachelor’s degree continues to be an important goal
- If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, explore these programs further
Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs by
U.S. News & World Report. Learn more today.
Whether you’re starting college for the first time or are picking up where you left off, Fitchburg State’s 100% online bachelor’s degree in business administration works well for adult learners who are balancing work, family and education. This fast track program offers classes in a 7-week accelerated course format, which allows you to customize your program of study to achieve personal goals.
Students gain knowledge of business theories, policies, and procedures to prepare them to make an immediate impact in their current or future positions. The program refines a student’s commitment to personal values and moral excellence as well as professional competence.
Students learn business theories, policies and procedures which they can immediately put into practice in their current position or future career. The program refines a student’s commitment to personal values and ethical excellence as well as professional competence.
Your education will further be enhanced by taking 4 classes in an area of focus. Choose from one of these five concentrations available:
- Accounting - Receive an in-depth understanding of accounting, as well as taxation and auditing.
- Entrepreneurship - Use and apply a creative entrepreneurial mindset and skills to better identify business opportunities for innovation, challenge the status quo in any field, and implement sustainable change.
- Information Systems Management - Gives students the skills to link business needs and decision-making in using information systems. Develop skills in managing software projects and cybersecurity management.
- Management - Prepares students to take a responsible position within the world of business equipped with a knowledge of management theories, policies, and procedures.
- Marketing - Learn about consumer behavior, advertising, market research, and international business management.
Curriculum and Other Information
School of Graduate, Online and Continuing Education, Online Program
Day students are allowed to enroll in SGOCE courses, however, this may impact their bill since full-time day students pay more for every credit beyond 12 credits when any of the credits are SGOCE courses. It is also important to note that payment for SGOCE courses is due at the time of registration. If you have questions about the impact on your student bill, please contact Student Accounts at 978.665.4126 or email@example.com.
The graduate and undergraduate business administration programs at Fitchburg State University are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road, Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) is among the premier professional accreditors for business programs in student-centered colleges and universities throughout the world. The IACBE exists to promote, develop, and recognize excellence in business education. The IACBE accredits business degree programs in colleges and universities through the United States and internationally. The Business Administration Department acknowledges public notification of accreditation by IACBE and adheres to Public Disclosure of Student Achievement.