In addition to the liberal arts and sciences base, all business administration students complete a core curriculum to gain a broad knowledge of all areas of the program.
- Succeed in your chosen field - within six months of graduating, more than 93 percent of business graduates have found employment.
- Get job placement - 83 percent of our graduates report finding full-time positions within six months of graduation, with an average salary of $42,000.
- Graduate with long-term prospects - the skills, knowledge base and adaptability you acquire during your time on campus prepare you for the inevitable changes in the marketplace. Through coursework and co-curricular experiences, you can prepare for the one constant in your professional life: change.
Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs by
U.S. News & World Report. Learn more today.
Students in the accounting concentration receive in-depth understanding of accounting as well as taxation, auditing, business law, and choose from additional advanced business electives based on their area of interest.
If job placement is a standard of success, then graduates of the Business Administration Department have been very successful. Within six months of graduating, more than 93 percent of business graduates have found employment in their chosen fields. Business majors do well in the marketplace. Eighty-three percent of our graduates report finding full-time positions within six months of graduation, with an average salary of $42,000.
More important than immediate success, though, are the long-term prospects for Fitchburg State graduates. The skills, knowledge base and adaptability students acquire during their time on campus prepare them for the inevitable changes in the marketplace. Through coursework and co- curricular experiences, students can prepare for the one constant in their professional lives: change.
100% Online Option Offered through the School of Graduate, Online and Continuing Education
This flexible degree program, offered 100% online in a 7-week accelerated course format, works well for adult learners who are balancing work, family and education, while also trying to customize their plan of study to achieve personal goals. If you're interested in this program, contact SGOCE at 978.665.3182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curriculum and Other Information
Day School, On Campus Program
- BS, Accounting Concentration, Business Administration - Program information from the University Catalog.
- Four-Year Plan of Study - Required and elective courses for program completion.
School of Graduate, Online and Continuing Education, Online Program
- Accounting Concentration (online) - Program information from the University Catalog.
- Two-Year Course Rotation (PDF)
- Budget Analyst
- Business Manager
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Manager
- Government Accounting
- Internal or External Auditing
- Management Accountant
- Non Profit Organizations
- Revenue Analyst