The curriculum is based in the liberal arts, coupled with professional courses and a variety of practical business experiences, including the opportunity for experimental learning through internships, structured to give the participant an opportunity to apply the theory of the classroom to a specific work experience.
Majors and Concentrations
Gain a creative entrepreneurial mindset and skills to identify opportunities for innovation.
Develop skills in managing software projects, cybersecurity management, using data analytics in decision-making, and the social and ethical impacts of information systems.
Graduate Degrees and Certificates
On-campus MBA Degrees
100% Online BS and MBA Programs
- Business Administration, BS - Online
- Accounting, MBA - Online
- Business Analytics Management, MBA - Online
- Finance, MBA - Online
- Healthcare Management, MBA - Online
- Human Resources Management, MBA - Online
- Management, MBA - Online
- Marketing, MBA - Online
- Supply Chain Management, MBA - Online
100% Online Certificates
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Analytics Management Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Healthcare Management Certificate
- Human Resources Certificate
- Marketing Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Certificate