The Applied Science and Technology degree focuses on the hands-on application, implementation, and management of science and technology. Students apply their learned competencies to manage processes and systems.
The Applied Science and Technology Program relates scientific and technological knowledge.
Our mission is to develop individuals who are innovative and collaborative in problem solving, understand the inherent value of design, have high ethical standards, are skilled in communication, are cognizant of their responsibility for a sustainable future, and are responsive to change.
A practicum is only required for the Technology/Engineering Education 5-12 Licensure Concentration.
Curriculum and Other Information
- Education Unit & Licensure Office
- International Technology Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) Standards
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DOE)
- Massachusetts Technology Education/Engineering Collaborative (MassTEC)
- Technology Education Association of Massachusetts (TEAM)