Financing Your Education
- Tuition and Fee Information - See our current tuition and fees.
- Complete a FAFSA application - This is required to be eligible for financial aid (ex. student loans, tuition benefits, etc.).
- Student Loan - Student eligibility for these loans is based on financial need and availability of funds.
- Waive your Health Insurance - If you are registered for 4.5 or more graduate credits or 9 or more undergraduate credits within a semester you are automatically charged health insurance. If you have your own, please waive it.
- Payment Plan - Set up a payment plan with the University.
- Graduate Assistantships Program - Become a Graduate Assistant. View current job postings.
- Graduate Scholarships - Apply for a scholarship today!
- Undergraduate Scholarships - Apply for a scholarship today!