We're dedicated to helping you achieve your goal of an advanced education.
- Leadership in the profession as it relates to the graduate program through evidence of dedication and success in their field of study.
- Leadership in their graduate program demonstrated through active participation in and outside of the University classroom providing unique contributions in the program.
- Leadership through research as demonstrated by innovative research that advances or contributes to the discipline.
A recipient for the Graduate Student Leadership Award is chosen twice a year, once in the fall and once in the spring. The recipient is recognized at the fall and spring commencement ceremonies.
Faculty and graduate program chairs can nominate a candidate for the award or students can submit a self-nomination. Communication about the nomination process will be sent out to faculty and students in November for the fall award and in March for the spring award.
Questions about the Graduate Student Leadership Award can be directed to the School of Graduate, Online and Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978.665.3182.
LUK Inc./ Fitchburg State University Partnership
Fitchburg State University is pleased to present LUK, Inc. with a partner discount for your employees to assist with addressing their educational needs. Together, we are committed to removing the barriers of access to the pursuit of higher education. This initiative demonstrates the LUK, Inc.’s commitment to the professional growth and development of its employees.
This agreement confirms that any full-time employee of LUK, Inc. who is admitted to and enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate degree or credit based certificate program within the School of Graduate Online and Continuing Education except for the online accelerated MBA, M.Ed. Educational Leadership and Management, M.Ed. Curriculum and Teaching, RN-BS in Nursing or Extended campus programs will receive a 10% discount on tuition for each course in their program. (The discount does not apply towards fees). Students must be admitted into a program, maintain satisfactory academic progress in accordance with University policies and maintain continued employment at LUK, Inc. to remain eligible.
The discount will be applied to any eligible employee in accordance with the above criteria for any courses beginning October 30, 2023 or later. To receive the discount:
- If you are a current LUK employee and current Fitchburg State Student enrolled in one of the eligible programs, send an email email@example.com and indicate that you are a LUK employee and would like to have the discount applied. Be sure to include your full name, student ID and the degree program you are enrolled in.
- If you have not yet applied to Fitchburg State or are in the application process, after you have been admitted, you will receive an Intent to Enroll form, which is an electronic form that will be sent to your email address. When you fill out this form you will see an option for selecting a University Partner employer. Choose LUK from the list and submit the form. The discount will be automatically applied.
If you have any questions about the discount program please contact the School of Graduate, Online and Continuing Education at 978.665.3182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.