Create a program of study that will prepare you for a number of different careers in the real world.
Choose to concentrate in Architecture, Construction Management, Electronics Engineering Technology, Energy Management Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Technology/Engineering Education 5-12 Licensure, and Technology/Engineering Education Industry Training.
If you're a graduate or evening student, we offer a Vocational Technical Teacher Approval Program as well as courses that lead to a bachelor's degree in Occupational/Vocational Education, and a master's in Occupational Education.
Majors and Concentrations
- Construction Management Minor
- Electronics Engineering Technology Minor
- Industrial Training Minor
- Manufacturing Technology Minor
Plans of Study and University Catalog
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- International Technology & Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA)