Get your career on track with an MBA
Expand your options for employment in the business world -- learn more about
our Master of Business Administration.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programs at Fitchburg State are designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become leaders in business. Regardless of the specialization path you choose, we'll help you succeed in today's changing business market. Our courses offer the following features:
- Classes offered in a cohort learning format — small groups provide maximum interaction with both peers and faculty
- Classes designed and taught by full-time faculty and working professionals
- 24/7 tech support and online help desk
- Web-based Blackboard technology — check out our demo online course
Students enrolled in the MBA program may request to enroll in one additional concentration if they are currently enrolled and have a GPA of 3.00 or higher. Students may choose a dual concentration option after their first semester. Students who have been approved for a dual concentration option must complete the course requirements for each concentration. Courses completed can only be counted once towards one concentration. Students approved for a dual concentration will be required to meet the requirements for the catalog year in which their dual concentration is approved.
The management and human resource management concentrations cannot be combined as a dual concentration option. Therefore, dual concentration options are:
- Accounting/Human Resources Management
Students seeking a dual concentration must complete a Dual Concentration Request Form (PDF).
On-campus MBA degrees
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Management
- Master of Business Administration in Management
Learn about our 100% Online MBA programs
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting Online
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management Online
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Management Online
- Master of Business Administration in Management Online
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing Online
- Master of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management Online
Still have questions? We're here to help!
We know you're busy, so we've given you a couple of options to conveniently get the answers you need. You can…
- Email admissions or call 978.665.3144
- Make an appointment to speak to an advisor
- Email an advisor with program questions
- Attend an Information Session
- Watch a webinar