Technology Systems and Online Learning
Login to Web4 and choose "Student Accts./View eBill/Make Payments."
- My Account displays current activity, statements, payment history and consents and agreements (which is also located in the right hand column).
- Make Payment is the location to make a payment.
- Refunds: Be sure to set up a refund account. This will be necessary if you have to drop a course for any reason and need to receive a refund. Note that you can connect to this site either on the top navigation list or in the right hand column. View our refund policy.
- Help displays how to ask for help or provides additional important information.
- Authorized Users is the location in which you can add an authorized user to make payments on your behalf.
- Payment Profile is where you can save your bank account or credit card information for future payments.
- Notification is where you can change the methods in which you receive notifications, via email or text message.
- Home returns you to the main payment screen.
Need help? Contact the Student Accounts Office at 978.665.4126.
Helpful Links and Information
- Current Course Offerings
Seats List (select the current semester and type "online" in the search
- Blackboard log-in
- Online Student Resource Center
- 24/7 technical support - 978.665.4500
- Library Services
- 10 Year Distance Learning Report (PDF)
- 4 Tips for Success in Online Courses (blog)
- Is online education right for you? (blog)