- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Course Scheduling Center
- Distance - Online Learning Faculty Resources
- Work at Fitchburg State
- Graduate Council
- Student Priorities Survey Results
- Teaching contracts and all other pertinent information from SGOCE are emailed to your University account.
- Submit your syllabus to SGOCE no later than the first class meeting.
- Teaching contracts and all fiscal payroll paperwork must be submitted to HR prior to the start of the semester.
Forms and Reference Documents
- Faculty Evaluations for Online Classes (PDF)
- Faculty Evaluations for Traditional Classes (PDF)
- Guest Speaker Honorarium Request (PDF)
- HR/Payroll Forms
- Faculty Workload Exception Request (PDF)
- Teacher Licensure Forms
Questions? Get in Touch!
SGOCE offers graduate and undergraduate degree and certificate programs, non-credit courses for professional development, and life-long learning.
Anthony Student Service Center 112