This webpage serves as an online teaching resource that provides guidance to faculty for teaching online at Fitchburg State University. We welcome your feedback on the contents of this webpage and see it as a dynamic resource that will be continually updated.
Online Teaching Resources
- Online Learning Micro-Credential - Add 3 digital badges to your online teaching credentials by completing the self-paced 3-course micro-credential.
- Upcoming Semester Course Preparation - Course readiness, course copy, making a course available, and merging course sections.
- Blackboard Course Templates - Accessing your academic department’s preferred Blackboard course template.
- Course Development Process for New Online Courses - Process, design framework, milestones, guidance, and support.
Additional Resources for Teaching Online
- Library Services - Access instructions and resources.
- Falcon Search for Articles, Books, and Media - Fitchburg State University’s online library search tool.
- Disability Services
- Accessibility Toolkit for Course Materials
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
- Blackboard Instructor Help and Support Resources - Navigation, control panel, create faculty information, add syllabus, create item, assignments and tests, grade center
- Student Engagement - Welcomes, profiles, announcements, emails
- Interactive Tools in Bb - Tests, Discussions, blogs, wikis, journals, groups
- Additional Technologies - Screen and audio recordings, electronic reserves
- Technology Department
- Additional Readings/Resources - Just can't get enough? Learn more.