Fitchburg State Internal Study Abroad Scholarships
These scholarships can be found on Academic Works and will open in October or January. Students are encouraged to apply Students are encouraged to apply first to a faculty-led study abroad program and then to a scholarship. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Fitchburg State University Center for Italian Culture (CIC) Scholarship
This scholarship is aids those who wish to study abroad in Italy. This scholarship aids faculty-led programs as well as semester/summer programs in Italy.
- Global Ambassador Scholarship
This scholarship is for Fitchburg State University students who are applying to ANY faculty-led program run by Fitchburg State University in ANY country except for Italy.
- Fund for Education Abroad
The Fund for Education Abroad provides scholarships of up to $10,000 and ongoing support to minority and first-generation college students.
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program
If you qualify for the Pell Grant, you qualify for a Gilman.
- Fulbright US Student Program
The Fulbright U.S. Student Program provides grants for individually designed study/research projects or for English Teaching Assistant Programs, for recent graduates.
- AASCU-Designated Chinese Government Scholarship - These scholarships are specifically for American undergraduate students attending AASCU member colleges and universities who wish to study at a Chinese university for the 2024-25 academic year. They are designed to sponsor students interested in short-term or long-term study at over 250+ designated universities.
- Boren Awards for International Study
This scholarship helps to fund study abroad in specific countries, for students interested in public service at the federal level (list of preferences).
- American Scandinavian Foundation
For study in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden.
- Critical Language Scholarship
The Critical Language Scholarship (CLS) Program is an intensive overseas language and cultural immersion program for American students enrolled at U.S. colleges and universities. The program includes intensive language instruction and structured cultural enrichment experiences designed to promote rapid language gains.
- NIAF Scholarship