Provider-Led Study Abroad Programs

Provider led programs study abroad programs include courses taught at foreign universities and require additional paperwork (the Preliminary Registration Approval Form, or "PRAF,") for credits to transfer. Reach out to Study Abroad Advisor Nicole Salerno for assistance with this form, and work with your Departmental Advisor and the Registrar for course approval.

Varshita Patel in Florence, Italy

Varshita Patel (right) studied abroad through Academic Studies Abroad for the Spring 2022 semester. Varshita took courses in English, related to her major and Italian culture at Florence University of the Arts. She also received the Center for Italian Culture Scholarship through Fitchburg State University to help with her study abroad costs.

ASA (Academic Studies Abroad)

  • Programs to Europe and Latin America

ISA (International Studies Abroad)

  • Programs to Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and the Pacific
  • Internships and service-learning programs for academic credit opportunities
  • Scholarships available

TEAN (The Education Abroad Network)

  • Programs to Australia, New Zealand, China, Southeast Asia, South Korea

API (Academic Programs International)

  • Programs to Europe and South America

CIS Abroad (Center for International Studies)

  • Programs to Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Hawaii

AIFS (American Institute for Foreign Study)

  • Programs to Asia, Australia, Europe, South Africa and the Americas
  • Internships for academic credit available
  • Flight packages available
  • Scholarships available

Questions? Get in touch!