Intercultural Competency Training for Real Estate Professionals
Instructors: Angele Goss and Lynn D'Agostino
As North Central Massachusetts becomes more culturally diverse, Realtors are to effectively conduct business in a culturally competent way. When Realtors understand how language, heritage, and culture shape our communities, they can better serve their clients, build long-term relationships, participate fully in fair housing practices and benefit from continued referrals.
- Better awareness of cultural differences
- Explore your own biases and how they might impact your clients
- Gain an “intercultural competency” lens that will help you to review marketing materials, organize home showings, reach out to clients at their comfort-level, and build positive community partnerships
- Have a better understanding of surface and deep culture
- Become engaged with the topic of diversity to continue your learning journey
Want to learn more about taking this course for professional development or organizing this training for a group of real estate agents? Contact us at email@example.com.