Intercultural Competency Training for Real Estate Professionals
Instructors: Angele Goss and Lynn D'Agostino
As North Central Massachusetts becomes more culturally diverse, Realtors are to effectively conduct business in a culturally competent way. When Realtors understand how language, heritage, and culture shape our communities, they can better serve their clients, build long-term relationships, participate fully in fair housing practices and benefit from continued referrals.
- Better awareness of cultural differences
- Explore your own biases and how they might impact your clients
- Gain an “intercultural competency” lens that will help you to review marketing materials, organize home showings, reach out to clients at their comfort-level, and build positive community partnerships
- Have a better understanding of surface and deep culture
- Become engaged with the topic of diversity to continue your learning journey
This course will be offered again in the spring of 2021. If you would like to organize this training for a group of Real Estate Agents please contact us!