As an employee of Fitchburg State University, you have access to valuable real estate service benefits. "Home Plus" takes careful consideration in matching employees with top performing professionals from select area firms including William Raveis Real Estate and the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®.
This program is designed to assist our employees and/or their immediate family members who may need help with buying, selling, or refinancing a home. The benefit also provides rebates and discounts pertaining to home sale and home finding services. Some of them include:
- Cash back or credit at closing equal to $4 per $1,000 of sale and/or purchase price, offered on a William Raveis listing and/or sale transaction. (Restrictions may apply to listings and/or sale transactions made outside of William Raveis service territory. Inquire with Home Plus for details.)*
- Home Plus Specialist available throughout home sale/purchase process
- Referral to a full-time William Raveis Sales Associate with proven record of top level services
- Web-based employee registration
- Discounted products and services related to home sale and/or purchase
- William Raveis Mortgage, LLC
- William Raveis Insurance Services
- Approved Attorney List
- RMR Moving Services
- US Inspect or Tiger Home Inspection
- And more....
*To be eligible for the benefit, employees may not have an active listing agreement or buyer broker agreement prior to registration. The employee must also close the transaction with their Home Plus assigned agent to receive the cash back/credit incentive.
Employees must register for the program via the Home Plus website and speak with a Home Plus consultant prior to contacting a William Ravels Sales Associate.
- Fitchburg State Employee Benefit Code: FITCH-12009
You may contact Ryan Maurer at 877.847.7356 or at email@example.com for more information about the Home Plus Benefit Program.