We provide our faculty and staff with a healthy work environment to help accomplish their goals while serving our student population. We strive to offer our employees various benefits and support that will enhance their professional development and ease the stresses that can be associated with balancing work and home life. Equally important, we operate in a fashion that ensures compliance with university policies, state and federal laws, and applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Are you a student looking for employment on campus? Check out
How can we help you?
Fitchburg State University thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace. Visit our job site to learn about employment with us, view current openings, and apply for open positions.
Learn more information on enrolling in and accessing benefits programs, retirement plans and staff discounts for our employees.
Our mission is to provide timely and accurate payroll services in a professional manner while maintaining compliance with all campus and Commonwealth of Massachusetts policies and guidelines, collective bargaining agreements, and state and federal laws.
Helpful Information Section
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Training
- Guide to Retirement
- HR and Payroll Forms
- Human Resources and Payroll Staff
- Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- New England Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (NE HERC) - Learn more about dual-career couple resources, and opportunities in higher education throughout New England.
- Organizational Charts
- Separating from State Service
- Staff Discounts
- Time and Attendance
- Vector LMS/SafeColleges
- HR/Payroll Event Calendar - This is for Fitchburg State faculty, staff and students only. Fitchburg State users will need to be logged into their Gmail accounts in the same browser to see the calendar.