Payroll Information


All employees are paid bi-weekly.

Time and Attendance

Designated supervisors for MSCA are responsible for submitting a timesheet for their department to our office.

We are using the self-service module of our payroll system for AFSCME, APA, NUC, and NUP employees. Visit our time and attendance page for more information.

Payroll Taxes

Employees who wish to change their federal (W-4) or Massachusetts (M-4) tax withholdings may do so by logging into HRCMS Self Service Time and Attendance and updating their information online.

Personal Information Changes

Changes to personal information (such as name, address, etc.) must be reported to our office as soon as possible. Address, phone and personal email changes can be completed through HRCMS Self Service Time and Attendance under Personal Details. You can also update your preferred name, gender identity, and disclose any disabilities through the portal as well. For a Legal Name Change, Payroll requires an updated Social Security Card and the Personal Information Change Form found on our forms page.

Additional Payroll Information