Navigating Your Student Account
Login to Web4 and choose Student Accts./View eBill/Make Payments.
- My Account: Displays current activity, statements, payment history and consents and agreements (which is also located in the right hand column).
- Make Payment: Location to make a payment.
- Refunds: Be sure to set up a refund account. This will be necessary if you have to drop a course for any reason and need to receive a refund. Note that you can connect to this site either on the top navigation list or in the right hand column.
- Help: This option displays how to ask for help or provides additional important information.
- Authorized Users: This is the location in which you can add an authorized user to make payments on your behalf.
- Payment Profile: This is where you can save your bank account or credit card information for future payments.
- Notification: Here you can change the methods in which you receive notifications, via email or text message.
- Home: Returns you to the main payment screen.
Need help with your account? Contact Student Accounts.