Power Failure

In Case of a Large-scale Power Failure:

  1. Contact University Police at 3111 from any telephone on campus (or 978.665.3111 from a cell phone) and give your name, telephone number, location, and nature of the emergency.
  2. University Police will notify appropriate university officials.
  3. Representatives of the Capital Planning and Maintenance will verify the failure and its cause.
  4. In cases where power failures will affect classes, residence halls, or other university activities for extended periods, the University EOCT will be notified to respond to campus.