Skip to main content

Power Failure

If there is a large-scale power failure, you should do the following:

  • Contact University Police at 3111 from any telephone on campus (or 978-665-3111 from a cell phone) and give your name, telephone number, location, and nature of the emergency.
  • University Police will notify appropriate university officials.
  • Representatives of the Capital Planning and Maintenance will verify the failure and its cause.
  • In cases where power failures will affect classes, residence halls, or other university activities for extended periods, the University EOCT will be notified to respond to campus.