We're here to support you in finding your fit and sense of belonging! We cultivate an environment that facilitates the “adulting” process inclusive of personal and professional development.
We understand that during these uncertain times, students wanting to live on campus might be financially challenged to do so. Because of this identified need, Fitchburg State has made available approximately $500,000 in support of student residential living.
There's a place for everyone. Find yours! Whether you want to see your living options or find the occupancy agreement and rates, we've got you covered.
The foundation of these communities are grounded through a shared interest with a common goal, to support each member’s success as they have defined it for themselves.
You may also wish to reference our Parking Services page for more information about where to park on campus.
A Community of Support
Get in Touch!
More About Us
- University members will be knowledgeable about parking policies and procedures
- Student Staff will learn to engage in dialogue on diversity and inclusion
- Implement a high touch system to positively impact resident retention from the first to the second year
- Residents who participate in the Residence Hall Association will develop professional and leadership skills
- Provide an environment in the residence halls that is conducive to academic success
- Create a housing inventory and pricing model to support a diverse offering of Residential Learning Communities, levels of credit classification and building styles, with a focus on promoting affordability, maximizing revenue, and accessibility to promote retention
Administrative Assistant II
Russell Towers/Aubuchon Hall - Area Coordinator
Mara Village 8/The Apartments - Graduate Resident Director
Graduate Assistant of Housing Operations