We're here to support you in finding your fit and sense of belonging! We cultivate an environment that facilitates the “adulting” process inclusive of personal and professional development.
You may also wish to reference our Parking Services page for more information about where to park on campus.
A Community of Support
Get in Touch!
More About Us
With the move to de-densify the campus resulting in a limited number of face-to-face classes and on-campus residents, the shuttle schedule will be reduced, effective Monday, Nov. 23, 2020 continuing through Dec. 16, 2020 (with the exception of days when classes are not in session).
Shuttle service will be limited to one circuit of the campus per hour, 7am to 6:30pm Monday - Friday. There will be no service outside these hours.
At the times noted below the shuttle will arrive at the Intermodal Center on Main Street to begin the Rt 4/North Street Route:
Intermodal Center/Route 4/Fitchburg State Shuttle Departure Time
- 7:09 AM
- 8:19 AM
- 9:29 AM
- 10:39 AM
- 11:53 AM
- 1:13 PM
- 2:23 PM
- 3:53 PM
- 5:13 PM
- 6:27 PM
Please plan to adjust your travel schedule accordingly. Anyone currently parking at the Civic Center will now be permitted to park on the campus in the appropriate designated lots, including freshman residential students.
- University members will be knowledgeable about parking policies and procedures
- Student Staff will learn to engage in dialogue on diversity and inclusion
- Implement a high touch system to positively impact resident retention from the first to the second year
- Residents who participate in the Residence Hall Association will develop professional and leadership skills
- Provide an environment in the residence halls that is conducive to academic success
- Create a housing inventory and pricing model to support a diverse offering of Residential Learning Communities, levels of credit classification and building styles, with a focus on promoting affordability, maximizing revenue, and accessibility to promote retention
Herlihy Hall Resident Director - Graduate Assistant
Russell Towers/Aubuchon Hall Area Coordinator
Mara Village/Townhouse Area Coordinator
North St./Cedar St./Simonds Resident Director - Area Coordinator
Connect with us
SPRING 2021: The Department of Housing & Residential Services will provide in person services at the main office Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm. The office will offer appointments remotely, for the Spring 2021 semester, remote engagement is encouraged. To make an appointment with a member of our team please contact 978.665.3219 or email email@example.com. All parking administration related inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students are requested to use your @student.fitchburgstate.edu account. If you should require immediate assistance please contact University Police 978.665.3111. They will connect you with an On-Call Staff Member within the department.