Financial Services oversees management and analysis on all related business and financial matters of the University and Foundation.
FY2023 Budget Information
- FY2023 Timeline and Training Dates (PDF)
- VP Bry's FY23 Budget Announcement (PDF)
- FY2023 Approved EBRQ Requests (PDF)
- FY2023 Virtual Budget Training Video (Requires a Google login and is only for Fitchburg State employees)
- FY2023 Department Instructions for Entering Budgets (PDF)
- FY2023 Extraordinary Budget Request Form (EBRQ) (MS Word)
- Federal Work Study Proposal Form (MS Excel)
Refer to the Helpful Banner Screens page for quick help on the most commonly accessed Banner screens.
Purchasing Deadlines FY2022
|Furniture||March 25, 2022|
|Academic Departments||April 29, 2022|
|Administrative Departments||May 27, 2022|
Financial Services Forms
The mileage reimbursement rate for travel that occurs between July 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022, is 62.5 cents per mile.
The mileage reimbursement rate for travel that occurred between January 1, 2022 to June 30,2022 was 58.5 cents per mile.
- Commonwealth Standard Contract (MS Word)
- Commonwealth Standard Contract Instructions (PDF)
- Commonwealth Terms & Conditions (PDF)
- New Budget Transfer Form (Dynamic Form)
- Requisition (MS Excel)
- Revenue/Expense Adjustment Form (MS Excel)
- Trust Fund Deposit Voucher (PDF)
- Trust Fund Payment Voucher (MS Excel)
- W-9 form (PDF)
- Who Should Read This
- Travel Authorization
- Domestic Air Travel
- Foreign Air Travel
- Rental Vehicle
- Personal Vehicles
- Travel Advances
- Tips & Gratuities Guidelines
- Reimbursable Expenses
Fitchburg State University Travel
Fitchburg State wishes to reimburse you in a timely manner for your approved, funded, university-related travel expenditures. It is the intention of Financial Services that this Travel Guideline Document will serve to assist you in finding the information you will need in order to obtain your reimbursement quickly and smoothly when you travel on behalf of the University.
Fitchburg State reimburses people who travel on official and approved university business for actual and reasonable business travel expenses.
Reason For Policy
This policy is intended to provide for the reasonable needs of travelers, to control travel expenditures, to facilitate proper reporting, and to ensure compliance with applicable Fitchburg State, Board of Higher Education, and Commonwealth of Massachusetts requirements.
Academic Performance Solutions (APS)
Academic Performance Solutions (APS) is a web-based tool that brings together student, course, HR and financial data sets, as well as provides peer benchmarking against other institutions in the growing collaborative. APS is designed to give academic leaders access to critical data to inform resource allocation decisions.
Through use of APS we will be able to achieve many important goals such as:
- Optimizing course offerings to reduce underutilized resources
- Prioritizing investments in areas that will have the greatest impact on student progress, such as reducing bottlenecks
- Illuminating departments that are operating above or below benchmark levels
Explore the platform over the semester to gain more insight into your departments.