How can I pay my tuition and fee bill?
The available payment options include:
- ACH debit from checking or savings account (online only)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express (can be paid online)
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check, bank check, or money order (mailed to: Fitchburg State University, Attn: Student Accounts, 160 Pearl St., Fitchburg, MA 01420)
- Wiring of money to our account
- Fitchburg State University Payment Plan ($25.00 per semester enrollment fee). Students or Authorized Users can enroll in our monthly payment plan. It is an interest-free plan.
- Fitchburg State University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank. They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, compared to traditional banks. You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process via a student dashboard and you will also be notified via email when your payment is received by Fitchburg State University. Please go to Flywire to begin the payment process.
- Approved and accepted Financial Aid may be used as credit toward your bill. Any alternative loan (not a federal subsidized or unsubsidized loan) must be approved and accepted by Fitchburg State University in order to be used as credit. Please apply early for this type of loan as the processing time varies. In addition to your financial aid you may use outside resources such as private scholarships, Massachusetts Rehabilitation, Massachusetts Vocational Rehabilitation, and Massachusetts Commission of the Blind, by submitting a copy of the scholarship award letter or the appropriate purchase order.