Please note the Fall Bill Due Date is August 9th and the Spring Bill Due Date is December 20th. Thank you.
I received my eBill. Now what?
We assume all students will be attending for the semester which you are registered for.
Students and Authorized Users:
- Login to ePay to view your eBill and make a payment.
- If you have a balance you must pay by the due date specified on the eBill statement.
- If you have a credit on your account or your balance is covered in full, you do not need to take any action. Please be sure to set up an eRefund Account.
- MASSPIRG is a student-directed and student-funded nonprofit that works on issues like student debt, public health, and climate change. Visit MASSPIRG for more information.
- If you wish to waive the MASSPIRG fee, please fill out the MASSPIRG Waiver Form.
- If you have been charged health insurance and need to waive it, please visit the University Health Plans website.
- If you wish to change your meal plan, please complete the online application available on Web4/THD/Student/Applications. Please complete the application by the 3rd week of the semester.
- If you want to enroll in the Fitchburg State Payment Plan, please login to ePay.
- If you wish to mail in your payment, please put the student ID number on the memo line of the check and mail your payment to:
Fitchburg State University
160 Pearl Street, Fitchburg MA 01420
Log In Steps
- Please enter your student Identification Number (ex. @ followed by 8 numbers, found on your OneCard) or SSN (ex. 000000000).
- If you are logging in for the first time, your PIN is originally set to your birthdate in mmddyy order. If your birth date is not in the Student Records System, then the pin is reset to the last six digits or your student ID number. For assistance with your PIN please contact the IT Help desk at 978.665.4500.
- When you log in you will have to select a new pin to get to any additional pages.
- When you are finished, please exit and close your browser to protect your privacy.