Studies show that living on campus can help you:
- Complete more credit hours and earn higher grade point averages.
- Get involved and become part of the campus community.
- Complete your degree here, without the need to transfer.
- Experience greater satisfaction with your undergraduate experience.
- Persist and graduate with a higher chance of success.
- Enjoy easy access to campus resources (library, labs, athletic facilities, support services and your fellow students).
Want to learn more? Let us know so we can help!
Select the button that applies to you to have our Admissions team provide you the information you need.
Below are examples of the rooms available in Russell Towers and Aubuchon Hall. You could be living in one of these rooms. See yourself here.
Here's a few more advantages of living on campus:
- No monthly bills — no water, electricity, internet, cable TV, transportation costs, etc.
- In-hall tutoring and academic resources.
- More easily meet friends and identify those with similar interests through Residential Learning Communities.
- Varied styles of housing from traditional to suites to apartments.
- Dining, Library, Athletic and Recreation Center, and your classes are only steps away from your front door — you can roll out of bed with 10 minutes to spare and still be on time.
- Living on campus provides residential employment opportunities such as residential assistants.
- Safety and security — our University Police proactively provide a safe and secure environment through education, technology, and patrolling.
- Never have to shovel the snow!
See some of the exciting things you can do on campus, especially when you live here!