eAccounts provides you with a web-based interface, available 24/7/365, for self-management of your OneCard account. You can access eAccounts in several ways:
- Through login.fitchburgstate.edu
- Using the eAccounts website
- Through the Blackboard Learning Management system: Select the tab at the top of the page labeled OneCard.
- Using the free mobile app (iOS/Android): Search for Blackboard Transact or eAccounts in the app store, then download the app.
- Quick balance checks (Fitchburg Gold, Falcon Dollars, Book Advance, and Dining Points)
- Online deposits with major credit cards
- Monthly statements
- Transaction history reports
- Email notifications
- Report lost or stolen cards
Go to the eAccounts website.
Click the OneCard eAccounts and Guest Deposits link.
Click the Make a OneCard Guest Deposit button at the bottom of the page.
In the Cardholder Information box, enter the student's first name, last name and student ID (Banner ID).
Note: When entering the student ID, do not include the @ symbol. For example, if the student ID is @00012345, enter 12345 in the Campus ID field.
Click the Contribute button.
Enter the amount you want to deposit and your credit card and contact information, then click Submit
Note: Click the Submit button only once.
The funds will be deposited immediately onto the student's OneCard and will be available for use. You will receive a copy of your transaction via email.
If you need help, please contact the OneCard Office.