You can use any Card Management Center (CMC) on campus to deposit funds onto your OneCard Fitchburg Gold account, check your account balances, and purchase guest cards.
CMCs accept cash ($1, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 bills only) and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express) for payments and deposits. Receipts are available.
Important Note: The CMC towers do not make or give change.
- Anthony Building—outside the OneCard Office, room 118
- Aubuchon Hall—Housing & Residential Services Office
- Conlon Hall—second floor foyer
- Hammond Hall—street level foyer by the Info Desk
- Holmes Dining Hall
- McKay Cafe
- Rec Center—first floor foyer
Visitors to the campus can purchase a guest card with cash or credit card for $1.00, and funds can be added after your purchase. Guest cards can be used for vending, copying, printing, Follett's Bookstore, Recreation Center, Housing & Residential Services and Chartwells purchases.
Important Note: Balances on a guest card are not refundable.