As Fitchburg State University moves to remote instruction for the rest of the semester, the Academic Coaching and Tutoring Center will be here to help you! We are developing an online peer tutoring program as quickly as possible.
- How to make an online tutoring appointment
- How to use Google Docs and Jamboard during online tutoring
- How to submit a written question & get an emailed response
This video shows you how to make a tutoring appointment using SSC and how to get to your appointment (online or by phone) with Google Meet:
- How to make a tutoring appointment using SSC and how to get to your appointment (online or by phone) with Google Meet
- Resources on how to use all of Google G Suite, including Google Hangouts Meet
This video shows you how you and your tutor can simultaneously work on the same document, or write/ draw on the same image, using Google Docs and Google Jamboard
- Resources on how to use all of Google G Suite, including Google Docs
- Google Jamboard was designed as an interactive whiteboard, but you don't need a whiteboard to use the app! You can use it in a browser, or on your phone or tablet, to share images (such as, of a math equation) and draw/ write on them collaboratively. All Fitchburg State students can use Google Jamboard with their university Google accounts.