As a first-time student, you will need complete a two-step process. First, you will create your student record by following the instructions below. After you complete that process, you will then be sent an email with instructions on how to register for your class(es).
We've also created a video tutorial to help!
- Go to First Time User Account Creation
- Click on “New Non-degree Student Application”
- Click on “First Time User Account Creation”
- Create a Login ID (i.e. first initial, last name Bsmith)
- Create a 6 character PIN (password)
- Reenter the 6 character PIN (password)
- Click “Login”
- Click “Continue”
- Choose your application type from the dropdown (graduate or undergraduate)
- Choose the “Admission Term” from the dropdown
- Enter your name in the fields provided
- Click on “Fill out Application” and then follow the prompts.
You will immediately receive an email with a link for you to click on to register for your classes. The email will indicate your student ID. Your password for logging in is your birthday (MMDDYY format). The email will also include step-by-step instructions for registering for your class(es). **Please note that you will obtain the 5 digit Course Number (CRN) that you need to register from your Extended Campus partner.
If you already exist in our student information system, you will receive a message letting you know this. The message contains a link for logging in. You can enter your student ID or your SS# and then click on "forgot PIN" if you do not remember your password.
- Go to Web4.fitchburgstate.edu
- Click on “Enter Secure Area”
- Enter your User ID (student ID or social security number)
- Enter your PIN (your password. If you forgot your password, click on Forgot PIN. You will be walked thru a variety of steps)
- Click on “Student”
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on “Add/Drop Classes”
- Choose the term for which you are registering and click “Submit”
- Enter the CRN(s) for the class for which you are registering and click “Submit Changes”
**Please note that you will obtain the 5 digit Course Number (CRN) that you need to register from your Extended Campus partner.