Coping with the Coronavirus Crisis
- 4 Things to Not Say During a Panic Attack
- Tips for Talking with Survivors of Sexual Assault
- How to Encourage Someone to See a Therapist
- Depression: Support a Family Member or Friend
- Helping Someone With An Eating Disorder
- How to Help Someone in an Abusive Relationship
BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ Specific Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- BIPOC Mental Health Month Awareness Info Flyer
- Live Another Day
- National Asian Pacific American Families Against Substance Abuse (NAPAFASA)
- BIPOC Only Recovery Dharma
- The Asian Mental Health Collective
- Mental Health America BIPOC
- Black Mental Health Alliance
- Brown Girl Self Care Co
- African Diaspora Mental Health Association
- Therapy for Black Girls
- Therapy for Black Men
- Call Blackline
- Latinx Therapy
- Latino Counseling Center
- Casa Esperanza
- Saheli Boston
- Asian Mental Health Collective
- Asian Mental Health Project
- Native American Life Lines
- Indigenous Story Studio
- Native Hope
- Circles of Care
Emotional/Psychological Wellness, Relaxation, and Self Care
- For Anxiety
- For Mindfulness/Meditation
- For Depression and Mood
- 4 Minute Body Scan Meditation
- Headspace YouTube Channel
- The Mindful Movement YouTube Channel
- Sleep Hygiene
- 7 Breathing Exercises for Better Sleep
- More Sleep Hygiene
- 10 Health Sleep Hygiene Habits
Various Mental Health and Health Related Topics
- College Drinking, Changing the Culture - This website provides resources for parents, university presidents, community leaders, campus health administrators, media, high school guidance counselors, students, RAs, and peer educators to deal with university drinking.
- NEDA (National Eating Disorders Association) - This website provides general information about Eating Disorders and body image concerns, referrals to treatment centers, doctors, therapists, support groups, educational curriculum, promotional items, videos, books, ways to help by volunteering, interning, and/or advocating.
- NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) - This website run by the National Institute of Mental Health has a variety of information on many mental health topics.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - This site run by the NDVH also has links to a variety of web resources for women.
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) - Provides education about severe brain disorders, and advocates for adequate health insurance, housing, rehabilitation, and jobs for people with serious psychiatric illnesses.
- College Parents of America (CPA) - Helping parents prepare for and put their children through life at the University easily, economically and safely.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) - A fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) - Offers addicts a way to live drug-free.
- Alcohol Screening - Assess your own drinking by taking a brief confidential questionnaire. Also learn about alcohol and other health issues.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse - Contains reports articles on addictions. Also gives information on the latest research and advances in scientific research regarding addictions and drug abuse.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism - Supports and conducts biomedical and behavioral research on the causes, consequences, treatment, and prevention of alcoholism and alcohol-related problems.
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance - Educates patients, families, professionals and the public concerning the nature of depressive and manic-depressive illnesses as treatable medical diseases; fosters self-help for patients and their families.
- Rehab Spot - Contains resources for individuals and families facing drug and alcohol abuse, dependency, and addiction.
- American Psychological Association
- National Association of Social Workers
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Counseling Association
- National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network
- National Hispanic Health Foundation
- National Asian American Pacific Islander Mental Health Association
- Society for Sexual, Affectional, Intersex, and Gender Expansive Identities