Planning is crucial for a successful housing selection process. There are a number of things to consider when coordinating your housing experience for the upcoming academic year:
- Who do you want to live with?
- Where do you want to live?
After you have done some planning, you must apply online. You cannot take part in any housing selection process without completing your Occupancy Agreement (instructions below).
OPTIONAL: If you have received a housing accommodation through Disability Services in the past and you are looking to maintain that accommodation, please visit the Accommodations page for more information about revisiting your accommodation for the upcoming year.
Apply for Housing for the Entire Academic Year
- Log into your THD4 housing portal, in your Web4 account.
- Click the application dropdown menu.
- Select 2020-2021 Full Academic Year Returning Student Housing Application and click Next.
- Read the Occupancy Agreement carefully. You are applying for housing for the entire 2020-2021 academic year.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and digitally sign.
- Respond to each required question and press Continue.
- Complete the Address/Emergency Contact section and press Continue.
You will be directed to the Application Complete page with a summary of housing selection next steps. Additionally, you will receive this summary in your student email account with the occupancy agreement PDF attached.
You have now applied for housing.
IMPORTANT: You will be asked to answer some questions about your personal habits, including study and sleep. These questions will be searchable by other students so that they may look for potential links during housing selection. You will be able to use these criteria as well to find roommates/suitemates.
Instructions for Selecting a Room/Suite
Suite Selection allows for groups of 4-8 current resident students. The vast majority of suites on campus are built for 8 people.
- Log into your Web4 user account.
- Click Student.
- Click MyHousing.
- Click Go To MyHousing under MyHousing.
- Click Room Selection.
- Click Select a Room/Suite.
- Click Find Available Rooms.
- Scroll down to the room/suite you want.
- Click Select Room.
- Click I Agree - Submit my Room Selection.
You have now selected your housing assignment for the academic year.
On the MyHousing Overview screen under My Future Room Selection Processes, if you do not see dates/times, then either you have not applied to take part in housing selection or you are not eligible to take part in housing selection.
Once you have selected, go to your Main Menu or MyHousing Overview screen. You should notice under My Assignments you now have an assignment for Fall (even though your Occupancy Agreement is for the full academic year).