Planning is crucial for a successful housing selection process. There are a number of things to consider when coordinating your housing experience for the upcoming academic year:
- Who do you want to live with?
- Where do you want to live?
After you have done some planning, you must apply online. You cannot take part in any housing selection process without completing your Occupancy Agreement (instructions below).
OPTIONAL: If you have received a housing accommodation through Disability Services in the past and you are looking to maintain that accommodation, please visit the Accommodations page for more information about revisiting your accommodation for the upcoming year.
Apply for Housing for the Entire Academic Year
- Log into your THD4 housing portal, in your Web4 account.
- Click the application dropdown menu.
- Select 2021-2022 Full Academic Year Current Student Housing Application and click Next.
- Read the Occupancy Agreement carefully. You are applying for housing for the entire 2021-2022 academic year.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and digitally sign.
- Respond to each required question and press Continue.
- Complete the Address/Emergency Contact section and press Continue.
You will be directed to the Application Complete page with a summary of housing selection next steps. Additionally, you will receive this summary in your student email account with the occupancy agreement PDF attached.
You have now applied for housing.
IMPORTANT: You will be asked to answer some questions about your personal habits, including study and sleep. These questions will be searchable by other students so that they may look for potential links during housing selection. You will be able to use these criteria as well to find roommates/suitemates.
Instructions for Connecting with Roommates
Suite Selection allows for groups of 4-8 current resident students. The vast majority of suites on campus are built for 8 people.
- Log into your Web4 user account > THD
- Click on "Roommate Selection Process" listed on the left hand side of the page
- Make sure to select "Fall 2021" for your term and then click “Roommate Requests” to start the process
- If you know the name of a possible roommate, you can search by: Last Name, First Name, Email fields, or answer any of the questions to try and match with other residential students
- Once an individual's name has come up, you can click the "Request Roommate" button and they will receive an email invite to be your roommate in their Self-Service window
- The selected roommate must accept the request to complete the process (All requests must either be approved or denied through the Roommate Selection / Process portion of your THD Self-Service page)
- Complete Apartment Roommate groups for the building you wish to reside:
- Townhouses requires 5, 6 or 8 residents
- Simonds 4 or 5 residents
Apartment Selection Instructions
For Simonds Selection:
- Groups will be informed of their selection time by email on Saturday, March 6th, 2021 by 1pm.
- Simonds Selection for matched groups will begin on Tuesday, March 9th, 2021.
- Groups must be able to fill a complete apartment
- Groups must have 4 or 5 members to fill out an apartment.
For Townhouse Selection:
- Groups will be informed of their selection time by email on Wednesday, March 3rd, 2021 by 1pm.
- Townhouses Selection for matched groups will begin on Friday, March 5th, 2021.
- Groups must be able to fill a complete apartment: Groups must have 5, 6 or 8 members to fill out an apartment.
- Please view the Townhouse floor plans in the next section below: