We're here to help you find all the information you need to be a successful student.
We offer many services to international students; from counseling on immigration matters, assistance with cultural adjustment, and the accessing of electronic resources. We are also responsible for recordkeeping for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
For Current Students:
- Certification Letter Request
- Change of Address Form
- Concurrent Enrollment Form (PDF)
- (DHS Form G-1145) E-notification of Application/Petition Acceptance (PDF)
- (DHS Form I-765) Application for Employment Authorization
- Program Extension
- Request for Less Than Full Time Enrollment
Questions? Get in Touch!
The Office of International Education provides assistance to international students and students studying abroad.
Hammond Hall 316