Effective Friday, May 27, Hammond Hall will be closed until further notice because of emergency repairs to its heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. Please contact the office via email during this time.
We can help you set goals, stay organized, review your four year plan of study, as well as refer you to other campus support services in order to ensure your continued success.
You're not in this alone and we're here to help.
If you're interested in any of the listed services, or have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Career & Academic Advising: Individual one-on-one career and academic advising is available to all current students and recent graduates whether you're looking to declare a major or do some career exploration.
- Graduate School Advising: Are you considering graduate school as a next step? Our Academic and Career Advisors can support you through the graduate school application process. Whether you are just starting to look at schools or are further along in the process, we can provide additional support and resources.
- Mock Interviews: Looking to practice and evaluate your interview skills? Mock interviews provide a great opportunity to practice your interview skills before the big day.
- Interview Rooms: We can provide you with a quiet and interview friendly space for your next phone or conference call interview.
- Career Assessment: Do you have questions about life after college, or what fields students in your major pursue? Uncertain if you are pursuing a career that fits your interests and needs? Let us help you answer these questions.
- Workshops and Events: We offer a variety of workshops each month.
- Alumni Job Shadowing Program: Shadowing is a great opportunity to learn about different jobs and industries while also networking. Information about this opportunity will be emailed to students.
Check out the Burg Blog to see more from our office.
Drop-In Hours (No Appointment Necessary)
Hammond Hall - Third Floor - Room 318
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||Tuesday, Thursday|
|1 - 3 p.m.||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
Services and Resources
We want to hear from you, but here are additional resources you can look at for more information.
Meet the Peer Career Assistants
Kris L'Heureux '24
Tim Lwanga, ‘23
Lia Reyes Jimenez, ‘23
Victoria Rosario, ‘22
Karla Taveras Guerra, ‘24
Career Services and Advising Center Staff
Lindsay Carpenter Connors
Associate Director of Internship Coordination and Employer Relations
Academic & Career Advisor