We can help you set goals, stay organized, review your four year plan of study, as well as refer you to other campus support services in order to ensure your continued success.
You're not in this alone and we're here to help.
If you're interested in any of the listed services, or have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Career & Academic Advising: Individual one-on-one career and academic advising is available to all current students and recent graduates whether you're looking to declare a major or do some career exploration.
- Graduate School Advising: Are you considering graduate school as a next step? Our Academic and Career Advisors can support you through the graduate school application process. Whether you are just starting to look at schools or are further along in the process, we can provide additional support and resources.
- Mock Interviews: Looking to practice and evaluate your interview skills? Mock interviews provide a great opportunity to practice your interview skills before the big day.
- Interview Rooms: We can provide you with a quiet and interview friendly space for your next phone or conference call interview.
- Career Assessment: Do you have questions about life after college, or what fields students in your major pursue? Uncertain if you are pursuing a career that fits your interests and needs? Let us help you answer these questions.
- Workshops and Events: We offer a variety of workshops each month.
- Alumni Job Shadowing Program: Shadowing is a great opportunity to learn about different jobs and industries while also networking. Information about this opportunity will be emailed to students.
External Student Resources
Virtual Drop-In Hours (No Appointment Required)
Don’t have an appointment but wish to speak with an advisor? To connect with an advisor simply visit our Virtual Drop In Link and send a message during the virtual drop-in times listed below:
Please note: dates/time are during the academic year only (September-May)
- M/W/F 1:00PM-3:00PM
- T/T 10:00AM-12:00PM
Alumni and Employer Resources
Career Services & Advising Center Staff
Lindsay Carpenter Connors
Associate Director of Internship Coordination and Employer Relations
Academic & Career Advisor
Have questions? Get in touch!
FALL 2020 UPDATE: The Career Services and Advising Center will be available remotely, Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm for the Fall 2020 semester. To make an appointment with a member of our team please contact us by phone 978-665-3151 or via email at email@example.com. Additionally, the center will offer virtual drop-in hours Monday/Wednesday/Friday 1pm - 3pm and Tuesday/Thursday 10am - 12pm. No appointment is required. To connect with an advisor simply use the following link and send a message during the above times: https://bit.ly/Drop-InChat. If you should require immediate assistance please contact Diane Maynard at 978-665-3151.