The Following Forms Need to be Completed:
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Application Form (PDF)
- Internship Contractual Agreement (PDF)
- Special Studies Form (PDF)
Important Additional Information:
- Please be sure to include a copy of the job offer in the company letterhead containing the following information:
- Number of hours per week
- Job description
- Location of work (if different from the address of the company’s letterhead)
- The completed CPT form must be submitted to OIE with a copy of the job offer. A copy of the signed CPT Form and job offer must be included in the forms you are submitting to your Departmental Dean for approval.
- After the Dean approves your Special Studies form, please be sure to complete the registration and payment for the course at the Registrar’s office.
- When registration and payment of the internship course are completed, send the confirmation to OIE. Your I-20 will be issued after OIE receives all this information and forms.
- Bring a copy of the I-20 with CPT endorsement to your employer. All original I-20s must be kept by the student.
- Please remember you cannot start your job if your DSO has not issued you a CPT-endorsed I-20.
For questions, call OIE at 978.665.3089 or email email@example.com.