We have a series of workshops to begin standardizing the assessment plans for the academic programs. The goal is that a written plan will aid the program in “closing-the-loop” in assessing all of their Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) over a five-year period. Workshops are offered bi-annually in January and May.
- Assessment Plan Template (MS Word)
Material from the January 2020 Workshop
- Program Assessment Plan Power Point Presentation
- Worksheet 1 – Mission Statement Discussion (MS Word)
- Worksheet 2 - Program Learning Outcomes Checklist (MS Word)
- Worksheet 3 – Curriculum Maps Activity (MS Word)
Academic programs complete an Annual Report each year and submit it to the Director of Assessment by TBD. The Annual Report template is designed to capture evidence of student learning for internal reporting purposes as well as meeting the requirements of our regional accreditor.
- Academic Program Report 2019-2020 (MS Word)
Non-Teaching units in the area of Academic Affairs complete an Annual Report TBD and an Action Plan by TBD for the upcoming year.