We have a series of workshops to begin standardizing the assessment plans for the academic programs. The goal is that a written plan will aid the program in “closing-the-loop” in assessing all of their Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) over a five-year period. Workshops are offered bi-annually in January and May.
- Assessment Plan Template (MS Word)
Material from the January 2020 Workshop
- Program Assessment Plan Power Point Presentation
- Worksheet 1 – Mission Statement Discussion (MS Word)
- Worksheet 2 - Program Learning Outcomes Checklist (MS Word)
- Worksheet 3 – Curriculum Maps Activity (MS Word)
Academic programs complete an Annual Report each year and submit it to the Director of Assessment by June 1. The Annual Report template is designed to capture evidence of student learning for internal reporting purposes as well as meeting the requirements of our regional accreditor.
Non-Teaching units in the area of Academic Affairs complete an Annual Report by June 1st and an action plan by June 1st.